Drinking


I agree that we should prevent hangovers so better stay drunk always.

People are so bores so I drink to make them interesting.

I came to know that my liver has been bad and so must be punished.

I experienced that the first glass is for myself, the second is for my mates, the third for fun, and the forth one is for enemies.


Yesterday. I read about the evils of drinking, I immediately gave up reading.

Never mix drinking and driving, It might hit a bump and spill your drink.


A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

I know that God love us, Beer is the proof of it.

You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Space is not remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards.


There must be a devil in every berry of the grape.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me.

Prohibition is better than no liquor at all.

My cousin have a drinking problem - He can't afford it.

A drunk man was hauled into court.
Mister, the judge began, you've been brought here for drinking..
Great, the drunk exclaimed. When do we get started?

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List