With Jokes, you can bounce back from Life's hard Punches

Life is tough, unexpected and it has no pity. It gives you hard punches and shutters your dreams badly! So what - You are a daring person, We suggest you not to give up. It is the time when one of your best effort can make you stand out of the crowd. Yes, our jokes are so funny that you can easily forget the bad time, so smile and keep on moving! You can do it.

Here are those funniest short jokes to make you feel like crazies:

I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you - please!

Are you mexican because I think you're the only juan for me!

I used to have crush on you for 30 minutes!

keep checking out as we will make it big..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List