Truly Funny Jokes to Laugh in a Seconds Like Crazy

We never leave any stone unturned to entertain our readers with Jokes so here we come again with some of the truly amazingly funny corny jokes to make you/anybody laugh in seconds.

We truly believe that life should be full of laughter and you can count on us for this because we are entertaining the world from over a decade. So read, enjoy and share the best collection of newest pranks here:


funny joke when husband hugged her wife

1.) Husband with friend: I got up early in the morning and went to kitchen then made tea.
Than I recalled that wife has gone to her mom's house.
I am thinking: Was that love or her fear..

2.)
Jokes, funny jokes
My tension increases when friends asks extra sheet in exam.

3.) Some boys luck is so bad that even in the game of Carrom, they won't win the queen.

4.
Man to Dog: You dongs are amazing but why you dogs don't do a proper marriage?
Dog replied: We are already living Dog's Life! LOL


5.)
tell me a joke, Funny jokes, Jokes
Wife: Tell me a Joke
Husband: Only one, I have lot of: You cook so well, You are beautiful, We live Happily, We do not fight, You agree with me always, You are so Hot, I Love You Forever..
Wanna hear More!!

6.)
Jokes, funny jokes, father son jokes

7. Son: Father please buy me a nice bike..
Father: See, neighbor's daughter goes on Bus
Son: That is what I can not tolerate..

8. My beautiful love requested me that I want to experience D soon!
I blocked her and moved on, Now she is experiencing Depression. How careful I am..


9.) Wife: It is height. How many things a wife should take care? You, your family, your kids, your parents?
Husband: You just take care of your tongue everything else will be taken care of automatically.


10.) The pain of break up can be expressed by a girl who recharges her phone herself.

11.) Wife: I would have been 'Time', everybody would have respected me.
Husband: Nope, Everybody would have said that Oh no, see bad time is coming..

12. If a happy cup of Coffee is espresso, what would you call a sad cup of coffee?
Depresso!

13. There was big storm on Sunday! It blow 25% of my ROOF.
It is now OOF!

14. My life started with my birth I was crying... I though once I grow up, the term 'Crying' will leave me.. But my parents made me married to ensure I continue..

15. My friend fell in love with a Doctor and me with a nurse..
He whatsapp her: I love you Doctor..
Me: I Love you Sister!

16.

17. My Desk is clean.
It means your drawer is in terrible condition!

18. Earlier I was looking to do something so I got a job.
But now I have a Job, So I quit looking to do anything!

19. Wife: I have headache in half portion of the head.
Hubby: You have half ind so headache is also in...
And - Big fight til early morning.


20. Once the husband was in good mood and said to wife: You are so beautiful, gorgeous and stunning. Your sense of humor is great and your common sense is amazing.
Wife: Thank you
Husband: Sorry - I was just joking!


21. What to be put in dead man mouth?
Him: Cement..
Me: Why?
Him: Because there is life in this cement!


22. Husband: Daily you force me to eat Spinach. I am fed up.
Wife: There is Iron in spinach.
Husband: So what, you want me to produce Iron rods out of me.


23. Wife was beating husband..

Neighbor interrupted, why are you doing this with innocent man?
Wife: He is not innocent, I called him than a girl said "The person you are trying to reach is busy on another call, please try again later."


24. Wife to hubby: Today, I am in a very good mood, I want to give you a gift please!
Hubby: Leave the gift, Just speak politely with me, respect me, understand my problems.
Wife: No, I will gift you. It is preferable.


25. Teacher sends notice to the parent: Please get your kid bath daily.
Mother replies: Please concentrate on kids study instead of smelling them!


26. Wife: whisper something dirty to me
Husband: Dishes!!


27. Someone was advertising that if you are Alcoholic - WE CAN HELP YOU OUT!”

Spouse insisted - So I called them..

A Liquor Shop Offer : “Buy 2 and Get 1 Free”

My eyes were filled with tears of joy.!!


28. Please - do not go outside in search of perfect fine cute adorable person...
...
...
..
Because...
..
It is killing winter and I am sitting in side the home in my blanket...


29. Dr: I am sorry dear! I just forgot my gloves in your stomach while operating you! We need to do it again!
Mad guy: OMG! Just for the sake of 2 $ gloves, you gonna operate me again? Please take the cash from me!


30. After engineering, a guy joined a big MNC as a trainee.
On his first day, he dialed the pantry extension and shouted into the phone, "Get me
a coffee, quickly!"

The voice from the other side responded,
"You fool! You've dialed the wrong extension!
Do you know whom are you talking to?"

"No," trainee replied.

"It's the Managing Director of this company!"

The trainee shouted back, "And do you know
whom are YOU are with?"

"No." replied the Managing Director indignantly.

"Good!" trainee replied and disconnected the phone.


31.

32. Yawning is the only time some married men ever get the opportunity to open their mouth. LOL

33. There was a sign board near school which says:
"Pl drive carefully, Don't harm the students..
Just wait for teachers!"


34. Salesman: What do you use for washing dishes?
Housewife: Well, I did lots of experiments with lots of things, but found my hubby is the best!


35. Husband: Tell me that have you ever cheated on me?
Wife: Yes, two times.
Husband yelled: when?
Wife: In 1995, when you needed leg plaster and we didn't have insurance. we were short of money and i arranged a doctor who treated for you free.
second time: when you stood in election and you fallen short of 150 votes.!!!


36. Beggar: Pl give me 2$ for coffee.
Stranger: You can buy 2 cup of coffee in 2$.
Beggar: Yes, but I have my girlfriend with me also.
Stranger: How funny, a beggar made a girlfriend.
Beggar: No sir, girlfriend made me beggar!!


37. Q: What is the height of madness?
A: When girlfriend throws her boyfriend from the top floor and says, real love is in Air, my honey!


38. Boyfriend: You remind me of the sea.
Girlfriend: Because I am wild, exiting and romantic...
Boyfriend: Nope, because you make me sick.!!


39. Rat to elephant: Will you please give me your shirt..
Elephant: Why, will you wear it??
Rat: No, I will not wear it.. There is my daughter's marriage, I will use it as a tent..


40. Once a man asked: What is the difference between watch and wife?
His friend replied: If a watch gets angry, it stops but if wife gets angry, she starts.


41. A woman gets onto a bus with her baby.
Bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"
The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "that Idiot driver just insulted me!"
The man says, "There's no call for that. You go right up there and tell him off. Go ahead; I'll hold your monkey for you."


42. Man in interview: Congrats, you got selected.
Man: What is the package?
Interviewee: USD 36000 every year, and from next year it would be USD 43000.
Man: Ok, bye?
Interviewee: What happened?
Man: I will join next year..


43. Man to his wife: How to do self control - people should learn from you..
Wife: Thank you but how?
Husband:You have lot of SUGAR in your body but it never comes to your tongue...(Sweet talks)
Funny...hahaha.. just kidding...

4 comments:

  1. this is so stupid that i legit want to tell them to everyone to make sure that you guys make no more bad jokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do we tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List